Thursday, November 15, 2012

Final Project

Project 1. No Bullying Poster- This is my number one because it is a really funny picture and it is represents why you shouldn't bully. It a cool background.
Project 2. Little Big Town Poster- This is my number two because it looks really cool. And it has 3D text. I made it look kind of 3D
Project 3. Remake the Car- This my number three because I took my time on it and it look doesn't look like a rusty car now. I blurred the background and made the grass greener.
Project 4. Volleyball Pink out- It's my number four it shows the teamwork and how we play together. It has a picture of the team, date of the game, and the theme of the game which was pink for breast cancer.
Project 5. My sister's engagement- It's my number 5 because I was one of my better ones but it wasn't one of my best work. But i did what i could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment