Tuesday, November 13, 2012

writing for digital footprint

Quest 1
I scored a 11 on the quiz.  My footprint is very small.  It doesn’t look like it did anything.
            Media can effect our lives by what we depend on to finish our work. Most of the people use phones or computers to do there homework or look up the weather. A lot of kids don’t go outside and have fun they stay inside and play videogames. Technology is a big input on our lives and on our footprint. More than half the world is on the computer or phones more than half of the day. I think the more your on technology, than the bigger the footprint.


Quest 2
8 hours of the day I’m on my phone
2nd hour I use the internet for vocab
3rd hour I use the Computer the WHOLE hour to do work.
I get on facebook or twitter frequently through out the day.
I drive to school and I go home from practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment